Human touch e-commerce.
BD4 represents a new approach to designing digital sales. Bringing the power of crafted, industry-specific algorithms, customer understanding and a vision of a fresh approach to selling – revolutionizing how you address clients and maximize impact.
Consumers today want to be treated as individuals. They expect products and services that meet their needs. Why? Because they are not averages, segments or personas – they are people who want to engage with your brand.
How to profile
BD4 is doing this by unique real-time profiling of each and every individual supported by a plethora of proven cases tailored to specific industries. Our actions can be measured and explained. This is how you always thought e-commerce should be, personal, fast, relevant, and elegant.
What profiling does
BD4 brings a human vision to e-commerce, built on machine learning, a passion for customer value and a knowledge of how individualized real-time interactions are the true moment of truth for digital brands.
Start understanding customers and products in detail and in combination.
Fully industry related.
BD4 does not do average. So we have crafted models for each of the areas we work in. Selling travel and selling fashion are very different, requiring not only knowledge but different models and algorithms.
We enter segments carefully, crafting algorithms to ensure relevance and pertinence.
- In travel, the absence of shopping baskets and the low conversion rates mean that an inference-based model is required.
- In retail, the daily changing patterns mean that CRM based approaches require unwieldy and slow rule sets and only address known individuals.
The right customer.
The right offer.
At the right time.
Our AI-powered approach is based on a Probabilistic Knowledge Base
Be always relevant to each and every individual:
- Use sector-specific models of clients and products
- Benefit from real-time modelling of clients
- Individualize scores and outcomes
- Combine machine learning and business rules
- Deal with complex parameters and out of the box models to improve performance (recommenders, sort, vouchers)