- BD4 in London at the T2RLEngage 2022
The conference T2RLEngage 2022 took place from Wednesday 28 September to Friday 30 September 2022 at the QEII Centre in London, with some delegates also having joined virtually.
Experts from airlines and travel technology companies from across the globe participated in the 8th conference of this format.
Main focus of the three-day conference T2RLEngage 2022
The topics of survival and industry recovery had been discussed at length at events over the last two years. Refreshingly, T2RLEngage promised to not focus on those aspects – or indeed even mention the pandemic!
Instead, T2RLEngage was packed with themes related to connecting airlines technology and distribution for enhanced performance. Challenges in airlines technology and distribution including contracting, revenue management, forecasting, corporate travel and distribution strategy have also been addressed.
Conference activities at T2RLEngage
T2RLEngage conference in London provided different opportunities to exchange ideas, learn from the experts and be inspired by innovation.
These were the T2RLEngage activities:
- Exclusive Masterclasses and workshops for airline delegates (28 & 29 Sep): Insights around airline technology performance and learnings from the expert knowledge.
- Keynote presentations: Case Studies from airlines sharing their first-hand experiences, best practices and lessons learned have been shared by industry speakers.
- Interactive round table sessions (30 Sep): Discussions about hot topics in small groups.
- Gala Dinner (29 Sep): The ultimate evening to network and celebrate with industry peers.
BD4 at the T2RLEngage conference in London
As the T2RLEngage 2022 conference was the perfect place to listen to industry peers, leaders and experts, share ideas and create innovative strategies for airline technology and distribution, BD4 was present at the event in London.
You might have arranged a meeting with Andy Owen-Jones, BD4’s CEO, and Annika Akerman, our Director – Business Development, Airlines, and met them in person to talk about how BD4’s AI-driven 1:1 personalization technologies supports the aviation industry in recovering. If not, get in touch today.