- Meet BD4 in London at the T2RLEngage 2022
The conference T2RLEngage 2022 will take place from Wednesday 28 September to Friday 30 September 2022 at the QEII Centre in London, with some delegates also joining virtually.
Experts from airlines and travel technology companies from across the globe will participate in the 8th conference of this format.
Main focus of the three-day conference T2RLEngage 2022
The topics of survival and industry recovery have been discussed at length at events over the last two years. Refreshingly, T2RLEngage promises to not focus on those aspects – or indeed even mention the pandemic!
Instead, T2RLEngage will be packed with themes related to connecting airlines technology and distribution for enhanced performance. Challenges in airlines technology and distribution including contracting, revenue management, forecasting, corporate travel and distribution strategy will also be addressed.
Conference activities at T2RLEngage
T2RLEngage conference in London will provide different opportunities to exchange ideas, learn from the experts and be inspired by innovation.
These are the T2RLEngage activities you can take part in:
- Exclusive Masterclasses and workshops for airline delegates (28 & 29 Sep): Get insights around airlines technology performance and learn from the shared expert knowledge.
- Keynote presentations: Case Studies from airlines sharing their first-hand experiences, best practices and lessons learned will be shared by industry speakers.
- Interactive round table sessions (30 Sep): Discuss hot topics in small groups.
- Gala Dinner (29 Sep): The ultimate evening to network and celebrate with industry peers.
To find out more about the conference, visit the T2RLEngage website.
Meet BD4 at the T2RLEngage conference in London
As the T2RLEngage 2022 conference is the perfect place to listen to industry peers, leaders and experts, share ideas and create innovative strategies for airline technology and distribution, BD4 will be present at the event in London.
Arrange a meeting with Andy Owen-Jones, BD4’s CEO, and Annika Akerman, our Director – Business Development, Airlines. Meet them in person to talk about how BD4’s AI-driven 1:1 personalization technologies supports the aviation industry in recovering.